Ford Mustang | Mustangs  
Black Menu Tabs
Go Back   Mustangs Insanity > BS Area > Rant Room
Home Register Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read History Pictures/Videos Vendors Ford News

Rant Room
Have Something on your mind?

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2009   #21 (permalink)
Gold Member

Friends: (17)

12-06-2012 05:33 AM
Time Spent Online: 1 Week 3 Days 4 Hours 50 Minutes 3 Seconds

Send a message via AIM to No1FordGirl Send a message via Yahoo to No1FordGirl
Re: He Did It Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71hotrodpinto View Post
Hey Tammy, you don't know me from Adam, but i can tell you that after 39 years Ive realized that there are many other things that should get your goose. An irritating neighbor isn't one of them.
I Have an enormous temper that can really get me into trouble.(not proud of it)
Ive been very lucky over the years that i haven't been in a really bad accident or been killed because some idiot was more insane than me at the time. Driving , or just interacting with some asshole in general.
Jail time, being sued (nowadays) etc, are all big deterrents from me taking more action than i should. I have 2 kids and although i still rent, i have to worry about keeping the bills paid and food on the table. I cant do that from Jail or after being sued from popping some Douchbag in the mouth that REALLY deserved it. The Police nowadays aren't going to care who was right or wrong, just who is more hurt. So if you win, you actually lose in the long run.

Just worry about what really matters, your Kids,your Family, your Mustang, and your Life in general.
This asswipe, DOESN'T MATTER.....

If you REALLY want to piss him off to the point of no return, No matter what he says, or does. (outside of physical damage etc) Ignore the FUCK.
THat will piss him off to no end. I Mean REALLY ignore him like he isnt there. Dont call the landord on him, (unless hes really done something illeagal etc)
or the cops or anything. Act like the place hese living in is completely empty. If he directly confronts you then act like a sweet loving person and completly be niceto him. He will go nuts and not know what to do. See he feeds off of your and other peoples anger and frustration. And loves it when he gets under your skin.
If you ignore his attacks then he will over time stop bothering to do them.

Please heed this advice as this sounds like its going to get WAAAYYY worse and eventually land you in Jail.
I do exactly that. I hardly ever speak to anyone in my town. It had started when I first moved in, he asked if I wanted to race him. We got a long for a while, but it just eventually got to what it is now.

I do appreciate ALL the advice here, and I'm not a violent person. I hate fighting. I think that is why I am so irritated by him, because Im not normally this energized about things. He just knows how to get on my last nerve!

I will do better to not let him bother me. I'll just have to keep reminding myself of what all you guys have said here.

My landlord has told me many times in the past year that Ive been here that this neighbor has done this at other places he has lived, and it happened to be with one of his sons.. so when he ended up wanting to rent off of him, he told him he wouldnt have him being a dick here with people like he was there. So the landlord knows... it's just there is no way to fight it, legally. And I've said that I understand the laws of public parking etc.

Guess there is no law for stupidity.

You guys are the best Thanks so much for listening to me over and over about this.

-------- added 3 Minutes and 33 Seconds later --------

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigel View Post
If all else fails tell him to go play a game of hide and go fuck yourself

Count your Blessings, not your problems

Last edited by No1FordGirl; 11-28-2009 at 08:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
No1FordGirl is offline Submit to Clesto

Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq Submit to Spurl  
Old 11-29-2009   #22 (permalink)

Friends: (5)

10-15-2014 11:51 PM
Time Spent Online: 4 Days 10 Hours 26 Minutes 49 Seconds
My Album's:
BB90GT's album
My Garage:
BB90GT's Garage

alright I just got to portugal and I am having a very similar problem. Here they can come in your house and still your shit but you cant touch them unless they are in your bedroom. Anyway I was at a friends house we left in his car we come back and they (the portugese) were in this dudes house now me I want to whoop some ass but cant. So Like I said I understand what you are going through. The car issue with parking is just the exact same here. I have a rental car and the area where I am staying is all street parking now when I first got here nobody parked where I am parking now 2 days later this asshole across the street starts parking across from his house in the spot where I was parking so I am naturally pissed I go over and ask him to move he tells me to fuck off to my face. Now being here only 2 days I really dont know the law but the guy I am staying with says I cant hit him or I will go to jail and we will not have anything happen so I walk off. The next day the window is busted out of the rental car and the 3 cd's I had in there are gone and the neighbor happens to be listening to them. Cant do anything about it again. So today I came back and he is in the spot and I am pissed cause he is smiling and laughing and that is when the fight started. I parked on his lawn punched him in the mouth tok my cd's (that are marked by the way) and walked across the street he calls the cops they show up he is yelling in portugese cop says he has to arrest me I argue with the cop and come to find put the guy is a cop himself and knew I could not do anything to him. Fortunately he has done this before and they let me go without a ticket or fine but the car is now parked on his side of the road and us americans are taking all the spots on that side of the road now.

In short just start parking in his spots see how he likes fuck that guy.

Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq Submit to Spurl  
Old 11-29-2009   #23 (permalink)
computer killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigel View Post
If all else fails tell him to go play a game of hide and go fuck yourself
I feel like I have been told that a time or two. Not in such a politically correct way but the thought was there I'm sure.

The easiest way to meet him is to trespass.
trueblue02 is offline Submit to Clesto

Old 11-30-2009   #24 (permalink)

Friends: (16)

07-07-2016 05:11 PM
Time Spent Online: 1 Week 3 Days 16 Hours 25 Minutes 52 Seconds
My Album's:
91stang308's album

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB90GT View Post
alright I just got to portugal and I am having a very similar problem. Here they can come in your house and still your shit but you cant touch them unless they are in your bedroom. Anyway I was at a friends house we left in his car we come back and they (the portugese) were in this dudes house now me I want to whoop some ass but cant. So Like I said I understand what you are going through. The car issue with parking is just the exact same here. I have a rental car and the area where I am staying is all street parking now when I first got here nobody parked where I am parking now 2 days later this asshole across the street starts parking across from his house in the spot where I was parking so I am naturally pissed I go over and ask him to move he tells me to fuck off to my face. Now being here only 2 days I really dont know the law but the guy I am staying with says I cant hit him or I will go to jail and we will not have anything happen so I walk off. The next day the window is busted out of the rental car and the 3 cd's I had in there are gone and the neighbor happens to be listening to them. Cant do anything about it again. So today I came back and he is in the spot and I am pissed cause he is smiling and laughing and that is when the fight started. I parked on his lawn punched him in the mouth tok my cd's (that are marked by the way) and walked across the street he calls the cops they show up he is yelling in portugese cop says he has to arrest me I argue with the cop and come to find put the guy is a cop himself and knew I could not do anything to him. Fortunately he has done this before and they let me go without a ticket or fine but the car is now parked on his side of the road and us americans are taking all the spots on that side of the road now.

NICE i would have loved to see the look on the guys face when you pull in his yard and clock him in the face
91stang308 is offline Submit to Clesto

Old 11-30-2009   #25 (permalink)
Gold Member

03-12-2011 04:57 PM
Time Spent Online: 4 Days 1 Hour 25 Minutes 26 Seconds
My Album's:
67/07's album

If you REALLY want to piss him off to the point of no return, No matter what he says, or does. (outside of physical damage etc) Ignore the FUCK.
THat will piss him off to no end. I Mean REALLY ignore him like he isnt there. Dont call the landord on him, (unless hes really done something illeagal etc)
or the cops or anything. Act like the place hese living in is completely empty. If he directly confronts you then Act like a sweet loving person and completly be niceto him. He will go nuts and not know what to do. See he feeds off of your and other peoples anger and frustration. And loves it when he gets under your skin.
If you ignore his attacks then he will over time stop bothering to do them.

That is the best advice
Play it right and you will win big
treat him as a none existing being
Because he is not worth a second of your time.
A very wise young man once told me
"Tim don't let anyone Rent space in your head
67/07 is offline Submit to Clesto

Old 11-30-2009   #26 (permalink)
Welcoming Moderator

Friends: (18)

04-21-2015 05:48 PM
Time Spent Online: 2 Weeks 2 Days 6 Hours 4 Minutes 6 Seconds

Send a message via Yahoo to poneyexpress

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnisbubba View Post
Buy a junker and park it in his spot and Drive on
Yep fill the parking lot with junkers .
Tork Tech Intercooled Supercharger Kit ,MOROSO blowby catch can , Fluidyne 2 core radiator, BBK longtube headers W/matching H-pipe, Magnaflow cat back, SCT tunner, MGW shifter,13" Cobra brake up-grade kit, FRPP 3.73 gears, Trick Flow diff cover,SPEC stage 2 clutch , FRPP aluminum drive shaft ,MM castercamber plates , H&R race springs, Bilstein struts and shocks , Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors , UPR Pro Street adjustable upper and lower control arms .
poneyexpress is offline Submit to Clesto

Old 11-30-2009   #27 (permalink)
Gold Member

Friends: (17)

12-06-2012 05:33 AM
Time Spent Online: 1 Week 3 Days 4 Hours 50 Minutes 3 Seconds

Send a message via AIM to No1FordGirl Send a message via Yahoo to No1FordGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB90GT View Post

Holy shit! lol

I will try switching spots one of these days just to see what he says LOL I know that's like keeping the fight going, but it might just do the trick. Every other time, I park in MY spot.. or elsewhere, but never in HIS spots.

Thanks guys!

Oh, glad you got your stuff back without gettin a fine or put in jail!

Be safe
No1FordGirl is offline Submit to Clesto

Old 11-30-2009   #28 (permalink)
The 4554551N

Friends: (24)

10-01-2011 06:22 PM
Time Spent Online: 2 Days 11 Hours 8 Minutes 59 Seconds

Send a message via Skype™ to oif soldier

if all else fails u can post some angry masterbation pics. that'll make u feel good . ohhh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ACCUFAB 70mm TB & PLEMUN, BBK CAI & U/D PULLEYS, STEEDA TRI-AX SHIFTER, BASSANI HEADERS, X-PIPE, AND CAT BACK EXHAUST. DIABLO SPORT TUNER. 17x8 Blk Bullitt Rims NT555 245/45ZR17 FRONT, 17X10.5 Blk Bullitt Rims NT555 315/35ZR17 REAR
oif soldier is offline Submit to Clesto

Old 12-01-2009   #29 (permalink)
A.K.A red89coupe

Friends: (8)

03-07-2018 04:23 PM
Time Spent Online: 1 Week 2 Days 8 Hours 53 Minutes 46 Seconds
My Album's:
Beernut's album

when I first moved to Ohio I had issues "fitting in" being from FL. I have found a few things REALLY piss people like your neighbor off..

1) IGNORE them TOTALLY and IF they talk to you, dont even bother being nice, just act like you dont see or hear them at all. THEY DONT EXIST!!!!!

2) Laugh at them ever once in a while when you do see them. just a lil snicker. after a while they wonder what the hell is so funny?? you are you piece of shit!!
That and I keep pissin on your door handle LMAO

3) IF he is downstairs of YOU then decide to re arrange your furniture at 3am every week. or wake him up at 4am to ask if he has toilet water dripping into his house curs ur shitter is overflowing bad.

4) IF he really gets ya pissed just shit on his windshield. LMFAO hardcore

I could go on for days and most are totally legal lol
NEVER do business with Sam Rivera AKA Sam Wilson of Rivera Race Chassis. Paid 2800 to put car together. NO work was done, never gave back my turbo kit. Now I see old adds of my parts being sold on craigslist while car was at his shop.
Beernut is offline Submit to Clesto

Old 12-01-2009   #30 (permalink)

10-15-2014 11:51 PM
Time Spent Online: 4 Days 10 Hours 26 Minutes 49 Seconds
My Album's:
BB90GT's album
My Garage:
BB90GT's Garage

I never fit in especially now that I have possesion of the cobra. And let me say the look on his face was priceless but the look today when I brought my car home from trhe port it was even better when he said nice car I will not touch no worried to nice to mess with. Even shook my hand kinda funny in a way
BB90GT is offline Submit to Clesto

Mustangs Insanity > BS Area > Rant Room