Ford Mustang | Mustangs  
Black Menu Tabs
Go Back   Mustangs Insanity > Motorcycles and ATV's > Motorcycles and ATV's > Motorcycle and ATV's
Home Register Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read History Pictures/Videos Vendors Ford News

Motorcycle and ATV's Discussions on Motorcycles and ATV's

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009   #1 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Friends: (53)

09-25-2013 06:26 PM
Time Spent Online: 2 Weeks 1 Day 22 Hours 22 Minutes 29 Seconds
My Album's:
already7's album

Send a message via Yahoo to already7
A good friend...

I have to say that I have a really good friend. He has been down in the dumps lately since his bike broke. So it was really warm here last Sunday and I called him and told him to go by the house and get my bike. He said that he would, and Mom said it took him about 30 minutes to come by there and get it. lmao...

He rode it for a day and a half before he brought it back to the house. Mom was worried, but I told her that it was OK, and that he would bring it back soon. He and a friend of mine went riding that Sunday, and then he rode by himself the next day and then brought it back home and put the cover on it after it cooled.
He is the only person that I have ever let drive my Mustang and my bike without me being with him. BUT he has let me drive his bike while I was home on furlough. So he is one of those friends that I never doubt for a minute, and to question him would be questioning our friendship....This is a friend who would come and bail me out Jail if I asked him to, and he would drive across 3 states to come and pick me up on the side of the road if I needed him.

Moral of the Story!

If you have a friend like this also. Don't let them forget that they are indeed a good friend. Treat them right and they will always remember your kindness.
already7 is offline Submit to Clesto

Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq Submit to Spurl  
The Following User Says Thank You to already7 For This Useful Post:
67/07 (11-21-2009)
Old 11-21-2009   #2 (permalink)
Gold Member

Friends: (5)

03-12-2011 04:57 PM
Time Spent Online: 4 Days 1 Hour 25 Minutes 26 Seconds
My Album's:
67/07's album
Re: A good friend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by already7 View Post
I have to say that I have a really good friend. He has been down in the dumps lately since his bike broke. So it was really warm here last Sunday and I called him and told him to go by the house and get my bike. He said that he would, and Mom said it took him about 30 minutes to come by there and get it. lmao...

He rode it for a day and a half before he brought it back to the house. Mom was worried, but I told her that it was OK, and that he would bring it back soon. He and a friend of mine went riding that Sunday, and then he rode by himself the next day and then brought it back home and put the cover on it after it cooled.
He is the only person that I have ever let drive my Mustang and my bike without me being with him. BUT he has let me drive his bike while I was home on furlough. So he is one of those friends that I never doubt for a minute, and to question him would be questioning our friendship....This is a friend who would come and bail me out Jail if I asked him to, and he would drive across 3 states to come and pick me up on the side of the road if I needed him.

Moral of the Story!

If you have a friend like this also. Don't let them forget that they are indeed a good friend. Treat them right and they will always remember your kindness.

Right on
True friends are few and far between
67/07 is offline Submit to Clesto

Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq Submit to Spurl  
Old 11-22-2009   #3 (permalink)
Car Enthusiast

Twitter ID:
insanemustangs
Friends: (418)

09-23-2020 07:07 PM
Time Spent Online: 4 Weeks 11 Hours 43 Minutes N/A
My Album's:
hotwheels's album

That is awesome man........

hotwheels is offline Submit to Clesto

Old 11-22-2009   #4 (permalink)
A.K.A red89coupe

Friends: (8)

03-07-2018 04:23 PM
Time Spent Online: 1 Week 2 Days 8 Hours 53 Minutes 46 Seconds
My Album's:
Beernut's album

man that is great !!! GOOD friends like that are very hard to find!!!!!

when ya do find them its good to keep them around and to let them know that you know.

Im gonna send ya a PM with a few questions.

Friends will bail you out of jail but a TRUE friend is usually with ya in jail LMAO !!!
NEVER do business with Sam Rivera AKA Sam Wilson of Rivera Race Chassis. Paid 2800 to put car together. NO work was done, never gave back my turbo kit. Now I see old adds of my parts being sold on craigslist while car was at his shop.
Beernut is offline Submit to Clesto

Old 11-22-2009   #5 (permalink)
Gold Member

Friends: (17)

12-06-2012 05:33 AM
Time Spent Online: 1 Week 3 Days 4 Hours 50 Minutes 3 Seconds

Send a message via AIM to No1FordGirl Send a message via Yahoo to No1FordGirl

That's great to hear, Allen!! =)

Count your Blessings, not your problems
No1FordGirl is offline Submit to Clesto

Mustangs Insanity > Motorcycles and ATV's > Motorcycles and ATV's > Motorcycle and ATV's