Ford Mustang | Mustangs  
Black Menu Tabs
Go Back   Mustangs Insanity > Welcome & Help Zone > Site Help Area > How to use the Insane Forums
Home Register Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read History Pictures/Videos Vendors Ford News

How to use the Insane Forums
Here you will find step by step instructions on using some of the more popular options of the site.

Closed Tutorial

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Tutorial Tools Display Modes
Using Members Rides
Using Members Rides

Published by hotwheels
01-17-2008
Using Members Rides

Here is the way to upload information and pictures of your ride inside, "Members Rides":

1) Go to the navbar at the top of the page and click on Pictures/Videos. Then click on Members Rides.

2) You will now be brought to the Members Rides page.

3) Click on "Manage My VbPicGallery"

4) Now Fill in all of the "required Fields" and click Submit.

5) Scroll Down a little bit on the new page and and Give your image you are going to upload a name.

6) Click on browse and locate the picture/s you want to upload into your Members Rides.

7) Now, look up just a little bit and you will see the word "submit", click on it and you are done.
Tutorial Tools

Attached Thumbnails
Using Members Rides-rides.jpg   Using Members Rides-rides1.jpg   Using Members Rides-rides2.jpg  
hotwheels on 01-17-2008
Edit Your Members Rides

This is how to edit your Members Rides:

1) click on pictures/videos, scroll down to members rides and click on it.

2) click on manage my VbPicGallery

3) Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see the line for Editing or Deleting your vbpicgallery. Click on Edit.

4) To change any part of your gallery's description, just change the Words right after the[*]. (If this is all you are doing, make the word change, then click submit.)

5) To continue, we will now change an image: Click on the word "delete" located just under your image.

6) Now we will upload a new image, Scroll up just a bit, give your new image a description and click browse, locate your new image and upload it.

7) Scroll up just a little bit and click on the word submit.
Attached Thumbnails
Using Members Rides-editrides.jpg   Using Members Rides-editrides1.jpg   Using Members Rides-editrides2.jpg  
Closed Tutorial

Mustangs Insanity > Welcome & Help Zone > Site Help Area > How to use the Insane Forums