Ford Mustang | Mustangs  
Black Menu Tabs
Go Back   Mustangs Insanity > BS Area > BS Room
Home Register Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read History Pictures/Videos Vendors Ford News

BS Room
BS about what ever you want to in here.

Bookmark and Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2007   #1 (permalink)
Brewmaster

Friends: (8)

08-17-2017 08:13 PM
Time Spent Online: 1 Week 6 Days 7 Hours 28 Minutes 43 Seconds
My Album's:
Dave R's album
My Garage:
Dave R's Garage

My current project

Hey guys, I'm posting because the site and E-mails are telling me I've neglected you all so here goes.

I have been TDY alot lately but picked up a job. I just finished welding in some subs on an 85 coupe that is a prior Texas Highway Patrol car. I'm starting to install a 10 point S&W cage in it tomorrow and will be busy with that until I leave for KCIR (Kansas City International Raceway). I'll work the Good Guys Car Show at the end of this month for a quick buck and I'll head back to the track to work the Nascar race at the end of next month. I hope to avoid any TDY's until then so I can finish this cage and get my engine bay done. I just picked up an AFM PMS version 4 and will use that on the car.

Just an update on me. Oh, I also have been working on my house (yard) and school work as well as potty training my 2.5 year old and chasing my now walking 14 month old around. On top of that, I've been planning and scripting an emergency response exercise at Vandenberg for 77 participants from 5 different bases to play in. My daily driver=beater Toyota pickup needs a timing set swap and I'll be doing the oil pump, water pump, timing cover, head gasket, and all the gaskets on the 22RE engine since I'm that far into it.

I'm not busy or anything. I can't wait to retire.

Dave
Dave R is offline Submit to Clesto

Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq Submit to Spurl  
Old 08-09-2007   #2 (permalink)
Car Enthusiast

Twitter ID:
insanemustangs
Friends: (418)

12-11-2016 01:50 AM
Time Spent Online: 4 Weeks 11 Hours 19 Minutes 49 Seconds
My Album's:
hotwheels's album

Damn Dave, it's good to hear from ya, and you have your handsfull for sure...........14 month walking....

hotwheels is offline Submit to Clesto

Submit to Digg Submit to Reddit Submit to Furl Submit to Del.icio.us Submit to Jeqq Submit to Spurl  
Old 08-09-2007   #3 (permalink)
Brewmaster

Friends: (8)

08-17-2017 08:13 PM
Time Spent Online: 1 Week 6 Days 7 Hours 28 Minutes 43 Seconds
My Album's:
Dave R's album
My Garage:
Dave R's Garage

Yeah he's all over the place now. It's about time. I thought he was going to be potty training before he even started to walk. I'm going to build them a playground in the backyard so they can go out and play. That's the next project on the list. As soon as Sutherlands has their next 15% deal, I'll be in there getting the wood and stuff. Then I have to go to Star Agregate and get the sand for the pit around the whole thing. There goes another $1000. Kids are expensive!

You get anywhere on that Turdbo project? We should visit sometime. It's been awhile.

I see the site has grown quite a bit in the past few months. Looks like the Mag article really perked things up.

Later
Dave
Dave R is offline Submit to Clesto

Mustangs Insanity > BS Area > BS Room